Monday, July 25, 2011

New Monthly Goal

I have decided that I have a new monthly goal. . .we pay for magazines every month that come to us.  I dont' even have to go to the library to have material to read.  But, I never seem to get around to reading these magazines.  So. . .new goal, read the Ensign, New Era and Friend magazines every month.

 This month there were amazing stories and articles in each magazine.  As we are preparing for a Trek to Martin's Cove in Wyoming in about a week, it was very encouraging to read stories of other people who have been on treks.  (Boy, was that something I needed to share with my Young Women--can anyone say inspiration?!?). 

Each month I accomplish this goal I will make a short post with a photo of a soccer ball--GOOOOAAAAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment